Welcome
I must say that I got this idea from kingdom life! :)
But I think that having a way of still building our community intentionally
while apart would be awesome, and it would be a way for God to move in all
of us, so that when we all come back together in a few months we would
still have a strong, if not stronger community that was ready to reach
out to our campus to build the kingdom that we are called to build.
But I think that having a way of still building our community intentionally
while apart would be awesome, and it would be a way for God to move in all
of us, so that when we all come back together in a few months we would
still have a strong, if not stronger community that was ready to reach
out to our campus to build the kingdom that we are called to build.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home